Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I register?
- What does my general conference registration include?
- What if I’m also going to Realscreen West? Is there a package deal for the two events?
- Will I receive a receipt/invoice?
- When do I receive my pass/badge?
- Why is my email address required when registering?
- I want to purchase more than one pass, but I don’t have the names of the attendees yet. What are my options?
- I have already registered, but I am unable to attend. What are my options?
- Are press passes available?
- What is Brunico Marketing Inc.?
General Conference and Hotel Information
- How do I get to the hotel from the airport? Is there an area map?
- What else is in the area?
- Are there networking opportunities at the event?
- How can I receive an invitation to Stream Market to satisfy my request for a visa?
How can I register?
What does my general conference registration include?
Access to all general conference sessions, group meals and all-delegate networking events, plus a delegate handbook. You also have the opportunity to sign up through for Speed Pitching and Lunching With meetings.
What if I’m also going to Realscreen West? Is there a package deal for the two events?
That’s great – it will be an exciting and information-packed week for you! The cost of Stream Market 2016 for registered Realscreen West delegates is only $445.
Here’s what you do to get the special bundle rate:
- Sign up for Realscreen West at the current rate
- You will receive a promo code via email once you’ve registered for Realscreen West
- Return to the Stream Market 2016 site, and go to the Registration page
- Enter your promo code at the top of the page, click on the Validate button, and continue with your registration
You can also contact Event Sales Manager Joel Pinto by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-408-2300 x650 and mention that you are registered for Realscreen West.
Will I receive a receipt/invoice?
Once your registration has been processed, an invoice will be sent to you by email within 48 hours.
When do I receive my pass/badge?
Badges and delegate packages may be picked up at the registration desk on June 6 or 7, from 8:00am to 6:00pm. Please note the following:
- We do not send out physical tickets
- Each badge shows a photo of the delegate it belongs to, and cannot be used by another individual
- Lost badge reprinting fees will apply as follows: US$500 on June 6; US$250 on June 7.
Why is my email address required when registering?
I want to purchase more than one pass, but I don’t have the names of the attendees yet. What are my options?
Please contact Joel Pinto by email at email@example.com or by phone at 416-408-2300 x650.
I have already registered, but I am unable to attend. What are my options?
Should you be unable to attend the event, we require notice in writing on or before May 6, 2016 at 5pm EST. Cancellations made after this date will not be eligible for a refund or credit. All cancellations are subject to an administration fee equal to 50% of the invoiced purchase price. All prices are quoted in US$.
Your registration may be transferred to another individual at no charge. Should you wish to transfer your registration to another person, please inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the event. Please be sure to include the following information about the person taking your place:
- Name and Title
- Direct Phone Number
- Email Address
- Company Name, Address, Website and Phone/Fax Numbers
Are press passes available?
Stream Market welcomes members of the press at its events when capacity permits. To be considered for a complimentary press pass, you must be currently employed by an established news organization and you must provide at least one of the following press credentials:
- A business card with your editorial title from an established publication, including its website address
- Two PDF files of (or web links to) bylined articles for the publication or online news outlet by which you are employed or for which you will be freelancing during Stream Market 2016. Articles must have been published within the past six months by the same organization
- A current editorial masthead that includes your name and editorial title
- An identification card with your title at the broadcast station that employs you
- An original letter of assignment or a copy of your contract from a publisher or news organization, with an editorial contact included
- Please submit your credentials to the attention of Grace Li by email (email@example.com). You will be contacted by email if your application has been approved.
Note: Publishers, corporate officers, sales/advertising/public relations professionals and technical support staff from media organizations are not eligible for press passes, nor are those who write website content for non-media organizations. For information on promotional partnership exchange opportunities, contact Grace Li by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (416-408-2300 x239).
What is Brunico Marketing Inc.?
Stream Market is produced by Brunico Marketing Inc., a subsidiary of Brunico Communications Ltd., which publishes realscreen, Kidscreen, Stream, Scripted, strategy and Playback. Read more about Brunico Communications Ltd.
General Conference and Hotel Information
How do I get to the hotel from the airport? Is there an area map?
Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
101 Wilshire Boulevard
Santa Monica, California 90401
TEL: (310) 576-7777
FAX: (310) 458-7912
Directions to the hotel along with an area map can be found on the Venue page.
What else is in the area?
There’s a lot to do in Santa Monica and surrounding area. Have a look here for some ideas.
Are there networking opportunities at the event?
Stream Market provides the year’s best opportunities to make contacts, cement new relationships and reconnect with colleagues from all areas of the business. There are several pre-event and on-site opportunities to meet current and future partners. Pre-event networking is facilitated through streamXchange, letting you connect with fellow delegates to establish relationships, plan meetings, find delegates with similar interests, investigate partnerships and more.
Social Events & Mixers
Meet new partners and catch up with old friends at the breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours that are included with your conference registration.
Delegate Lounge & Meeting Points
Take your meetings in the Delegate Lounge, where there’s plenty of seating and the vibe is all-business. Don’t know the person you’re meeting?
Visit the Stream Market exhibitors. You might find the solution to your next business challenge, as well as meeting some potential partners.
Networking Opportunities – there are several. It’s your time. We’ll help you make the most of it
- Speed Pitching – Pitch your work to programming execs 1:1.
- Lunching With – Share a meal while getting to know some of the 20+ commissioning execs who can green-light your projects.
- 30 Minutes With – Connect with some of the industry’s major content investors in these small and intimate sessions.
- The Business Exchange Breakfast – Enjoy an informal breakfast while top digital agents offer expert advice on pitching and packaging original online content deals.
- The Tech Showcase – Some of the most innovative and potentially disruptive technology companies will be here to showcase their product concepts.
- The Delegate Lounge – A comfortable setting, available throughout Stream Market. Here you can hold your networking meetings, or simply network with others over a coffee.
- StreamXchange – Showcase your work. Discover new projects and partners! Connect with others, and book networking meetings. Click here for more detail on networking opportunities
How can I receive an invitation to Stream Market to satisfy my request for a visa?
Please contact email@example.com.