- What is streamXchange?
- How do I get my login info?
- How do I change my password to something I can easily remember?
- How do I upload my photo?
- How do I add regular sessions to my agenda?
- How do I sign up for close networking sessions?
- Is there a waiting list for sessions that require advance sign-up?
- Can I switch/cancel sessions after I have already signed up for them?
- How can I send a message to another registered delegate?
- Where does the message go?
- Can I receive notification to my external email address when another delegate has sent me a message?
What is streamXchange?
An interactive online tool designed to help you get a jumpstart on your networking. Registered delegates can search and send messages to each other months in advance of Stream Market. Set up meetings, identify common interests...and build partnerships! streamXchange is also used for booking sessions at the event, as well as to share projects, and much more. Be sure to log in to your streamXchange account and unlock a world of opportunity!
How do I get my login info?
Your login information is in the confirmation email you received when you registered for the event. Your username is the email address that you gave us when you registered. If you have misplaced your password, please contact Customer Care to have it resent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I change my password to something I can easily remember?
- Go to your streamXchange home page.
- Click on your name on the top right and select Account Settings from the dropdown menu. You will be able to change your password on the next page that displays.
How do I upload my photo?
- Click on your name on the top right and select Edit Profile from the dropdown menu
- Select Photo from the navigation bar at the top, and then click the Add Photo button to browse for the picture you would like to use from your desktop
- Follow the on-screen instructions to crop your photo, and when you are satisfied with it, click Upload to post it
How do I add regular sessions to my agenda?
In order to sign up for a session you must be signed in to your streamXchange account and then follow these steps:
- Click on Agenda on the left-hand side of the page
- Select the session you want to attend
- Click on the blue Add button to my Agenda
How do I sign up for close networking sessions?
Sessions including Breakfast With, Lunching With, Speed Pitching require advance sign-up. Deadlines and instructions will be sent to registered delegates' email and posted on streamXchange once the sign-up is open.
Is there a waiting list for sessions that require advance sign-up?
There is no official waiting list. However, we encourage you to check frequently as delegates sometimes make changes to their personal agendas, which may leave a session spot open. Also, at the event, you are welcome to check with the Stream Market team member at the door of any session you’d like to attend about extra seats that may be available.
Can I switch/cancel sessions after I have already signed up for them?
- Go to your streamXchange home page
- Click on Agenda on the left-hand side
- Click on Personal Agenda at the top
- Click on the session you are not planning to attend anymore and then click the blue "Remove from my agenda" button
How can I send a message to another registered delegate?
- Go to your streamXchange home page
- Click on Messages on left-hand side of the page to get to your inbox
- Click on Compose Message at the top right
- Search for your delegate by name or view the delegate list by clicking the Delegates tab on the left-hand side of the page
- Once you’ve found your delegate, click the email icon beside their name to compose and send your message
Where does the message go?
The message is delivered to the delegate’s streamXchange inbox.
Can I receive notification to my external email address when another delegate has sent me a message?
Yes, if you receive message on the streamXchange platform, a notification will be sent to your personal email address.